Resolved
Turnaround Time

Had a problem with their price lock guarantee . Price was $8 more the day of delivery.

I was on the phone on hold for 27 minutes. When I finally got a person issue wasn't resolved. I talked to a manager he ended up making it my fault. I stopped being a Schwans customer.

I also tried the e- mail they respond with a generic response that didn't even come close to my question. That was my fault too. I sent a copy of the e- mail to Greg to check out. His response " that's what it said" like I can't read .

Here is a company that has to outsource their customer service and loose customers.

Don't push your wonderful driver Scott to take care of your company's poor customer service. Shame on you!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. user88354984 is quite happy with food is very good if it arrives and stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service or delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of schwans customer care. Schwans needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned schwans customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Schwans.

Comments