First the delivery date was changed when I didn't want it changed. Today the delivery guy came and had no record of my order that I placed early in November!!! What is going on. I spent the entire afternoon waiting for my delivery and when he came he had no order for me.

I am extremely angry at your service as well as the people in your office who are very rude and very not nice to do business with. It isn't their business when I go on vacation !!! and now I waited all afternoon for no reason.

D. Sweet

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Schwans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Schwans to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Schwans and schwans delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Schwans?

Comments

just buy somewhere else. local people in the office can't help. they are being cut to the bone on every corner.