We don't and haven't ordered tons of Schwan's foods but we now will never order any!We think it is ridiculous to pay such a charge when your product is already quite expensive!

Keep it, Schwan's! Your drivers are so courteous and do such a great job; how can you do this to them? In taking to my friends, many of them met the guys at the door with your letter informing customers of the change and the consumer told them they will no longer order! Shame, shame on you, Schwan's!

I will be willing to bet your company will soon be bankrupt!

Perhaps another company with more to offer will take up where you have left off and lost out!You seriously should reconsider your tactics!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "delivery charge" of schwans food. Schwans needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned schwans food in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Schwans.

Had an Experience with Schwans?

Comments

So angry about the fee.Perhaps they should take away the drivers health insurance so you don't have to pay $1.75.

Other food delivery fees are $6.99 to $9.99.

I think a lot of people can't afford food delivery....blaming the fee is an easy out.I'm sure none of the drivers have families Merry Christmas

Ely, Minnesota, United States #1057000

I feel the same way. The higher price already included delivery in my opinion.

It sounds to me that Schwans is about ready to close shop and this is their last desperate attempt to stay in business.As I understand over 50 dollar order preorder no delivery charge.

The company is trying to get maybe 30 of those. So what if others cancel. They aren't running any profit maybe even losing money with yours and others business.

If they can get some sort of a steady base maybe they think it's worth it.I'm a former RSR I'll be glad to see them under.