I'm not sure if I just keep missing my delivery or what, but it's been awhile since I have seen my Schwans Man.However, today I was visited by a substitute, named Cole.

Cole was very kind and explained how hard Schwans was working to take care of their loyal customers. He talked with my husband and I and made us laugh, actually he made our day!

We wish he could be our regular guy, but we do love the food, and we love the service.His suggestion of the ham and garlic mashed potatoes was also very helpful, it all tastes wonderful!

Review about: Schwans Delivery Service.

Comments

accentweb
Clearwater, Florida, United States #771329

how long did you wait?

Apparently you aren't aware that you can arrange a certain time frame to have your order delivered. It is usually within a two-three hour time frame. It sure makes things more convenient.

to anonymous #788074

At the above comment......they only give you two time frames to choose from on your scheduled delivery day. You can choose to have deliveries every other week, monthly or only when you order. Regardless, if your rep fails to show.....good luck trying to get it rescheduled before your next delivery date.

to nursie Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #830187