2.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have been a customer for 6+ years with no problems. In 2015 they pushed the on-line ordering by doubling the delivery fee for "at the door" orders.

Fine, I can understand the advantages of pre-ordering. The problem is that their system apparently doesn't work very well. In the last 6 months I have not received my order on the scheduled delivery date on multiple occasions. I call customer service who tells me that someone will be in touch to fix this but no one ever calls.

Instead the "system" changes my delivery to the next regular date which is 2 weeks out. One order got missed twice making it over a month before my order was delivered. My driver is a nice guy and apologizes but it keeps happening.

I'm sure I'm not the only one and that he is losing sales. I'll be surprised if this company survives.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Schwans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Schwans to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service. Author liked the most food is very good if it arrives. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Schwans and schwans delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wayne, New Jersey, United States #1187235

Same thing just happened to me today. Was supposed to get my order between 5-8pm.

At 8:30, it still showed.

At 9:00pm, it's now scheduled for 8/2/16. Called customer service and they say someone will get back to me.