2.2
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Hello, I'm a prior call center agent for Shwan's and I hated my life every day doing that job.Constantly I had to take the blame for something the driver did, or something the depot did losing someone's order, and for all the pissed off customers out there (which you have every right to be pissed off), we are set up to fail every day.

Our computer systems don't even give us a little message from the driver saying why he/she didn't show up. ANY time a call center agent has told you "he was running late" or "they rerouted everything" or anything, they're lying. Because I did it myself. There's nothing else you can tell them because the company never created a solution to customers problems.

I got called every name in the book. I was called worthless and ***. I was put down by angry customers. It was endless emotional abuse because of the *** systems and being set up to fail.

We were being paid to just take it, not to fix problems. That's the reality of it. I cried a couple times at work and almost impulsively quit because it's just too much to handle. Please think about this next time you call in angry, just please spare the call center agent.

They did nothing wrong and they have no information about your order.Just ask them to send a message to your local depot and then you'll be able to talk to someone who ACTUALLY works for Schwans.

Comments