Pleasant Valley, New York
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

After 2 days of hassles, an app that did not work and customer service who seems to know nothing, I finally got ticked off enough to just cancel my order. Now I am on their site trying to figure out how to delete my account totally.

Yes I got that mad! Way to go Schwans! I contacted customer service twice who told me they deleted account yet it is still there.

Schwans do you dare send a delivery man to my door ever! Do not contact me unless you have more knowledge than your idiots who answer your phones.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of schwans delivery service. Schwans needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned schwans delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Schwans.

Comments

KnightNemesis
#1193974

so you want to delete your account well your gonna love this one!!!!!!!

you have to call schwans home service give your information to the csr they have enter you acct and place you on a will call status as long as you don't order for a term of 6 months your account will auto delete out of the system.