2.9
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I was fortunate enough to have the same amazing delivery driver for years.However, they placed him on a new route and the driver turnover rate on my route has been astronomical.

Along with the constant flow of new people, the service is now terrible. After not receiving all of my order twice in a row, I now have a driver that simply doesn't show up. I order on-line so there is no excuse for this. I have spent thousands with this company over the years.

Never again... I am finished. My hard earned money will go elsewhere.

It truly is unfortunate.Lynn A.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Schwans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Schwans to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Schwans and schwans delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Osakis, Minnesota, United States #1242435

It's too bad you didn't live in Southwestern Minnesota, I'm looking for more stops!

ADAMGRANTwaretownnj
Toms River, New Jersey, United States #1241848

lynn a i feel like you should get out of the house more cause your pretty lazy cant go to the store yourself you sound like a white priviledged house wife. sitting home all day is pretty hard but going to the store yourself is harder so you shouldnt take your anger out on the delivery man you should be angery at yourself

to ADAMGRANTwaretownnj Los Angeles, California, United States #1242917

AdamGrant, do you know for sure that Lynn is not a 24/7 caregiver for a dangerously ill family member like my best friend?or crippled with arthritis so badly as to be unable to drive and shop, like me?

or paralyzed by PTSD from too many tours of duty in the Middle East like several of my friends who have to rely on delivery rather than face "losing it" in traffic or the grocery store?Thank you for your courtesy in considering my reaction.