It is 1:00 a.m. in the morning and I am again extremely pissed off! I have texts and called you all repeadly asking you NOT to ever send me any text information regarding any sales or specials you have going on! I was told four or five times that this will not happen again yet again my phone rings and disturbs my sleep with overwhelming texts all through the night! I am going through radiation and chemo and my rest is unperturbed. Once I take my meds for rest it is very very hard to go back to sleep! I know this is not important to you but this is my life and health! YOU CONTINUALLY TELL ME THAT THIS MATTER WAS TAKEN CARE OF BUT HERE I AM AGAIN TEXTING YOU REGARDING THIS MATTER BECAUSE NOW I'M UP AND CAN'T GET BACK TO SLEEP! WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO REMOVE MY EMAIL (LORRAINEMACK76@GMAIL.COM) OFF YOUR LIST AND MY ACCOUNT! I ONLY DEAL WITH MY REPRESENTATIVE THAT COMES TO MY HOUSE! I DEMAND THAT YOU LOOK FURTHER INTO THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY!! I AM SO FURIOUS THAT NOW I NO LONGER WISH TO DO ANY FURTHER BUSINESS WITH YOUR COMPANY DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE VERY INCONSIDERATE TO MY NEEDS! NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO GET THESE KIND OF SOLITATIONS ALL THROUGH THE NIGHT AND I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO CUT MY PHONE OFF AND QUITE FRANKLY I CAN'T DUE TO MY HEALTH! I AM WRITING THE BBB ABOUT THIS AND CONSIDERING CONTACTING AN ATTORNEY! SO PLEASE DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO STOP SENDING ME OR SOLICITATING ME AT ALL!!! I AM FED UP AND DON'T NEED THIS UNWANTED STRESS! I AWAIT A RESPONSE TO THIS MATTER ASAP PREPERLY BY PHONE 912/344-5004!

Sincerely, Lorraine Mack

135 Hampstead Avenue

Apt. 604

Savannah, GA 31405

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Schwans needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Schwans.

Had an Experience with Schwans?

Comments

Not smart to put your info online. Schwans employee.