Schwans - Review about Edwards Lemon Meringue Pie from Boston, Massachusetts
I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store.On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it.
Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible experience.
Never before experience anything like that.i can't believe this happened to me.I would like for something to be done regarding this matter.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Edwards Lemon Meringue Pie
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This year we decided to order Publix ready made thanksgiving dinner. We were totally disappointed and we're glad we didn't have guest, it was the worst meal we have..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "I went to the melting pit tonight as a nice surprise for my daughter before school starts and I can promise it will be my last time going here. We..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."