My spouse opened his purchase and there was two skins with no cheese, two were empty.These were purchased quite often and then stopped.
My husband tried again this is why he stopped buying them. Very dissatisfied. Will be asking for money back next delivery and will not purchase again. This is not except able for $9.00.we have been a long time customer and order every two weeks.
Schwans says money back garuntee.They have a lot of great products and it is a shame that this gets out into the field.where is there quality tech on checks
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cheddar And Bacon Potato Skins
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My first order from Schwans will be my last! I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting. I received a box of..."
- "I had a guy named Russell that came to my house on 1/8/13.He said his boss had a truck full of meat & no room to put it & so..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "i went to go buy Christmas tree cakes to have for Christmas but what do i find valentines cakes what the heck little Debbie its December 23 not even Christmas..."
- "I've been using L'oreal since I'm 16 years old. I never had any problem with it. Last Friday Aug. 29, 2015 I decided to buy one at Walmart in preparation..."
- "I received a garbage bin as ordered. Unfortunately, the door is not affixed correctly so that an unsightly gap exists on the right side. The wood panels making..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."