5.0

My spouse opened his purchase and there was two skins with no cheese, two were empty.These were purchased quite often and then stopped.

My husband tried again this is why he stopped buying them. Very dissatisfied. Will be asking for money back next delivery and will not purchase again. This is not except able for $9.00.we have been a long time customer and order every two weeks.

Schwans says money back garuntee.They have a lot of great products and it is a shame that this gets out into the field.where is there quality tech on checks

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $9. This person is overall dissatisfied with Schwans and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Schwans.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Delivery category for more informed decision or compare Schwans to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Schwans?

Comments

I got a chicken claw in one of my Smart One chicken enchiladas so don't feel too bad.... TGI Fridays has the same issue with their bacon potatoes. Lack of filling.

Do you know how easy it is to make your own twice baked potatoes?