My first order from Schwans will be my last!I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting.
I received a box of pork egg rolls that had frozen patches of mildew in the box. I called the company the next morning and no one cared! How can you sell food and deliver a box of mildew and not be concerned? One rep actually told me he was "trying to be patient with me".
What the heck? You brought a product to my door that was dangerous and poison. I finally got someone who apologized and offered me a refund. Initially they offered me a credit.
Why would I want a credit if my first experience was so awful It took 4-5 phone calls and one hour of hassling to resolve this issue. Costco and Sam's club are both 10 mins away from me.
Schwan's is an unnecessary, poisonous luxury.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My daughter ordered $147 arrangement which consisted of $15 for additional fruit. What I got was no where near what was pictured, and additional fruit was not there. ..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."