My first order from Schwans will be my last!I tried out their products not because of convenience but because it sounded interesting.

I received a box of pork egg rolls that had frozen patches of mildew in the box. I called the company the next morning and no one cared! How can you sell food and deliver a box of mildew and not be concerned? One rep actually told me he was "trying to be patient with me".

What the heck? You brought a product to my door that was dangerous and poison. I finally got someone who apologized and offered me a refund. Initially they offered me a credit.

Why would I want a credit if my first experience was so awful It took 4-5 phone calls and one hour of hassling to resolve this issue. Costco and Sam's club are both 10 mins away from me.

Schwan's is an unnecessary, poisonous luxury.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of schwans egg roll from Schwans and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Schwans to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Schwans for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Schwans?

Comments

Why do I get the feeling you acted like a screaming *** on the phone?