2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I missed a call from my driver for my delivery and tried to call back and the number didn’t work. So I called customer service number and she told me that they don’t have contact info on the drivers.

I ask if she has a suggestion on what I should do. The woman on the phone had an attitude and was like ma’am we don’t have their numbers so nothing I can do. I am upset now bc she was giving me an attitude when I was simply asking questions. So I asked to speak to a manager and she told me I don’t see one.

I Insisted she try again and then I got disconnected from the call. Very disappointed in the way I was treated as a customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Schwans Customer Care.

Comments

That's the problem with "customer service" now days, it isn't like it use to be.There often is NO service from them at all, it needs to be renamed to somethingelse.

A VERY NICE MAN/REP ANSWERED THE FOREST HILL, MD. LOCATION PHONE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO.

THE SAME DAY HE BROUGHT ME 6 CATALOGS FOR MYSELF AND CO-WORKERS AS I REQUESTED WHICH WAS AWESOME.HERE IT IS TWO WEEKS LATER AND THE PHONE NUMBER I HAVE FOR THEM NOW THAT WE ALL HAVE OUR GENEROUS ORDERS PREPARED AND IT IS DISCONNECTED! I EVEN BROUGHT A FREEZER ANTICIPATING MY FIRST ORDER.I CALLED THE CORPORATE NUMBER AND A MAN ANSWERED, HE WAS TO SAY THE LEAST BAFFLED BY ME SAYING WEBSITE SAID LOCATION CLOSED. HOWEVER, HE TRIES TO GET ME TO PLACE AN ORDER DUE TO TRUCKS IN MY AREA FRIDAY (TOMORROW) AND AGAIN MONDAY. AFTER EXPRESSING THAT I AM CONCERNED THAT I'D EVEN GET AN ORDER I HAD TO JUST TELL HIM TO HAVE MANAGEMENT CALL ME BACK INSTEAD.

THEY REP TODAY COULD EVEN TELL ME WHERE THE NEXT LOCATION CLOSEST WOULD BE. VERY DISAPPOINTED.