2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Fire-Roasted Chicken and Vegetables with Teriyaki Sauce item 413 Serves 4, the package clearly states serves three when the catalog and Schwans website both say serves 4. To me that is false advertising and Schwans should fix that, and issue a refund.

When people are on a budget and trying to feed their families I think it is important to the consumer that the seller is honest and clarifies any mis communication on their part. This is the second time this has happened.

I would like a refund on both and I have cancelled future orders until there is a remedy. Until that is done I can no longer shop here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Schwans Chicken And Vegetables With Teriyaki Sauce Frozen Meal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Icecream is yummy, Ice cream, Delivery man.

I didn't like: Prices.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 17, 2017.

Comments

This person is like Sandra Bullock from the movie "Crash". She has to complain about something to feel worthy of herself and get through her day.

doing grocery shopping at schwans is not a budget consciuos idea

You have money for ice cream but cry about the other foods being inadequately sized and provided and how broke you are.

Sounds like a potential weight problem to me.

And a lazy one. Why buy frozen ??? from a delivery truck when you could prepare your own equivalent from scratch cheaper and with more bounty ?

Sympathy level = 0