Resolved
4.0
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 17

As of June 16th the issue has been resolved.Katie from corporate called and took care of me the way customer service should have.

Turns out I'm not the only one that read their add wrong.

They are going to fix it.I am now a happy customer.

Original review posted by user Jun 14

I found a coupon for a first time customer of 50% off total order.When I went to check out I noticed they only took $50 off plus a few dollars from some sales.

When I contacted customer service they explained that $50 was taken off. Obviously I know that! So I told them to just give me the refund that was due to me for the additional amout that made up 50% off. They did not!

So I said cancel my order then. Now, it took me 24 hours to hear from them but 5 minutes to send me an email that my order was cancelled. I was honestly shocked that they didn't try to save me as a customer. I even sent them the coupon so they could see what I was using, normally places will honor that as a one time use.

Nope!Guess I won't be ordering from them again.

Review about: Schwans Coupon.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Customer service, Bad customer support half the time.

Had an Experience with Schwans?

Comments

Youngstown, Ohio, United States #1341035

Turns out I'm not the only one that read their add wrong.

They are going to fix it.I am now a happy customer.

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1340845

Order was already loaded for the day and can't be cancelled until the salesperson comes in for the night. Coupon clearly states 50% off up to $50. Try again, you'll be happy you did

Wensloan
to Anonymous Youngstown, Ohio, United States #1341039

They canceled my order within 5 mins. Please re read my comment.

The coupon I had said 50% off state wide and under terms & conditions did not say anything about 50% off 50.But thanks for your input.

I received my 50% off of $150 as I should have from the beginning.:)

Newnan, Georgia, United States #1340396

It's only 50% off 100 so it makes it 50.

Wensloan
to Anonymous Youngstown, Ohio, United States #1341038

Well the coupon I had said 50% off state wide and under terms & conditions did not say anything about 50% off 100.But thanks for your input.

I received my 50% off as I should have from the beginning.:)