For years we have had the same delivery driver and scheduled our personal lives so we could be home at the time of delivery.Now our date has been changed to we know not when and so has our driver.
There is more than one house at this location and not all have access to internet. Apparently if you can't order online they don't want your business. They are not interested in their customers and what they want, only what Corporate Marketing tells them we want. I am tired of Corporate Marketing telling me what I want.
I think I am intelligent enough to know what I want without someone telling me.00
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Delivery Date
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Our delivery arrived two hours after our order was placed burnt and the delivery guy actually asked for a tip. We called to complain and the manager gives us ten..."
- "My spouse opened his purchase and there was two skins with no cheese, two were empty. These were purchased quite often and then stopped. My husband tried again this is..."
- "Ordered an expensive arrangement for my mom for Mothers Day. It was delivered the Friday before. Delivery man basically thru the arrangement at my mom & took off. When I..."
- "Horrible service. The waiter was a slug. I cleaned up the dishes for him. He couldn't be bothered to clean up our table after serving our dessert. He walked away..."
- "it was memorial weekend we was there Friday night the 23 24 25 and we left the 26 there address is 14090 e evans avenue..."
- "I used this on my daughter, and she lost significant amount of hair after the first time, after that, when I used it as a detangler, her hair slipped right..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I have shown these pictures to Oak Grove rental office I have also had the office send these pictures to Morgan Properties also so that this problem can be handled...."
- "Am i the only one complaining about fake leads. And other contractors putting up job requests to make contractors waste credits. And some are customers puting up job requests just..."