Schwans - Changing date of delivery and delivery service person

For years we have had the same delivery driver and scheduled our personal lives so we could be home at the time of delivery.Now our date has been changed to we know not when and so has our driver.

There is more than one house at this location and not all have access to internet. Apparently if you can't order online they don't want your business. They are not interested in their customers and what they want, only what Corporate Marketing tells them we want. I am tired of Corporate Marketing telling me what I want.

I think I am intelligent enough to know what I want without someone telling me.00

d5dae41 review #479754
3 Helpful? 1
Had the same issue0 Comments4 Report
Had an experience with Schwans?  Submit review about this company

Jun 07

If Schwan's wasn't interested in their customers other than online then why do they send out igniter salesmen, RSR's to take orders at the door, and phone agents to take your orders via telephone? If anybody is incompetent... It's people like you.

anonymous

Mar 22 Zephyrhills, Florida

The management is incompetent. They're raising prices, compromising on quality. The company is on a downward spiral, no incentives for there sales reps, no working handhelds, the trucks aren't in safe operating condition. The company is going down the toilet.

Mar 21 Marshall, Minnesota

The current Leadership is incompetent. They are trying to squeeze every penny of profit out of a dying company. Lower pay for their route salespeople, product quality, truck maintenance, outdated hand held equipment, etc, many areas where they are not investing due to short term decisions (to achieve bonus' ) and a lack of long term planning. Going, going.......g o n e.........

1 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Schwans.
Filing a new complaint about
×